The democratic primaries started last summer. Yet, the electoral process will only begin in a few weeks with the first delegate election in Iowa. The time has come to ask yourself two questions: what are the Democratic primaries and who are the remaining candidates?
Age, gender, money, propaganda and fake news… What makes or breaks a candidate ? Check our reports to learn more about the 2020 Democratic primaries.
- Running is becoming a personal initiative rather than a collective process (Jean-Baptiste Arcuset, Philippine Kauffman & Antoine Maffray)
- Iran and Health Care set the tempo (Rahma Adjadj, Clara Echarri & Hippolyte Radisson)
- « Age is just a number ! » (Lio Viry, Philippine Renon & Alix Fourcade)
- For a few dollars more (Valentin Gouriou)
- Running a successful campaign in 10 simple steps (Camille Beccheti, Clément Bouynet & Valentin Deprès)
- Facebook ads are the new tracts (Maelle Benisty, Juliette de Guyenro & Thibaut Ghironi)
- South Carolina wants the Blues again (Maud Charlet, Romain Bouvet & Eve Guyot)
- Democrats: Conservatives are watching You ! Alexandra Lassiaille, Lauriane Vofo Kana &Mattias Hardoy
- How negative partisanship shapes the 2020 election ( lexandra Lassiaille, Lauriane Vofo Kana &Mattias Hardoy)
- Fact-checkers tilting at windmills (Laura Diab, Julie Chapman and Félicie Gaudillat)
Alice Bacot, Dorine Condé, Nicolas Fleury